How do I request my SCRA benefits?

Have more questions? Submit a request

 You can request your SCRA benefits by providing the information and documentation below.  

  1. A copy of current military orders or any other appropriate indicator of military service, including a certified letter from a commanding officer.
  2. Active Duty start date and end date as specified in your current military orders.
  3. If you are a dependent, please send a copy of a court order that confirms you are entitled to SCRA benefits.

You can send your proof of service documentation through: 

  1. Email: ( - Subject Line Including Name and SCRA Benefits Request (Example: First Name last Name: SCRA Benefits Request) 
  2. Mail: Tandym, P.O. Box 577185 Chicago IL 60657

Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful